Top Korean YouTube Ads, 1st half of 2016

Because you're just dying to know, Google has released the top advertisements by YouTube views for the 1st half of 2016. Of course I only pay attention to the Korean list.
Apparently the #1 is this ad [KB국민 만능 절세 ISA] 한방에 키워라_김연아 셔플댄스편] by KB Kookmin Bank, featuring Olympic medalist Kim Yuna doing some kind of boxing "shuffle" dance. It got 3,660,725 views between Jan~Jun of 2016. I don't know if this meets the criteria for "sex appeal" unless you somehow can't manage to get your VPN working and this is the raciest thing you can find. 



Because I take my blogging work seriously (ha), I watched them all. Here are some that I felt like were worth watching:



I'm going to go ahead and give honorable mention to Taeywon (#16 - 소녀시대 태연 TAEYEON_검과마법 for Kakao_본편 영상 full버전 60s) of Girls Generation because, dang girl, her popularity sure exploded, didn't it? I'm not a fan of this pure snow white angel concept, but I'm apparently in the minority here, because the sort of guys I sometimes grab beers with are suddenly worshiping her. And before you ask, no, they're not that high caliber of guys haha. 


You can see the whole list here:

→ Korea 2016 First Half YouTube Ads Leaderboard - Think with Google APAC


Comments