Watch Super Bowl 50 online via Naver

Super Bowl 50 takes place this weekend. Here in Korea, that will be this coming Monday (2 days from now) starting at 8:30am local time. As usual, Naver Sports will be offering a streaming feed of the game live. This is a great way to watch the game, as it won't need any VPNs or NFL.com Passes or anything like that.




Naver Sports will offer two viewing sites: one for PC/deskop that will require you to download and install a viewer plug-in (the plug-in is installed by a .exe file, so I don't know what to say, Mac users), and the other is for mobile devices (might work on Mac?).


Naver Sports 2016 Super Bowl 50 live feeds:
Obviously nothing is streaming at the links right now, and I can't 100% guarantee they'll work for you, but fire them up Monday morning and give 'em a shot. GO BRONCOS!

UPDATE / REVIEW:  I successfully watched the game on my TV by streaming the link available at the Mobile Version to my Chromecast. The mobile version included three resolutions: low, regular, and HD, but the regular and HD streams required downloading of a Naver streaming Android app. The low-res stream was pure delicious stream, if a bit grainy. Still, it was good enough for me. I don't need to see their deflated balls or anything. The feed was pure CBS, so I got all the English-language commentary and commercials. Texting with my brother back home revealed that my feed was only about 20 seconds behind his live broadcast.

Thanks to Naver for making this stream available. Let's hope they keep it up for next year. 

Comments