Saturday, November 19, 2016

All the president's dogs 🐢


Just something cute I found out that I didn't know about. President Park Geun-hye has several Jindo dogs, named Peace, Unification, Geumgang, Halla & Baekdu (평화, 톡일, κΈˆκ°•, ν•œλΌ, 백두). Aww. Now those are some cute puppy names. Better than, uh, "Gil Ra Im" 😏 Man I'm a sucker for cute dog photos. Though give me a real sized dog any day over these little squirts.

From Dog or tiger? | Korea Times

Image: FamTimes

What can I say? I like to look on the light side of controversies. If you ask me (and you didn't), I'd say that as a leader, she's not one. But it's more the sinister vultures around her I'm afraid of. I mean look at this photo. This is exactly the sort of life she was used to. Perhaps a bit stunted in that princess phase. But so what? If you ask me (and you didn't), her party should never have pushed for her. It's not precisely that I think she should resign or be impeached. It's more that she probably shouldn't have been president in the first place. But with President Trump on the way, that's a pretty rich comment from me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment