Lookalikes 5: Jang Hye-jin and Chang Hye-jin

 Actress Jang Hye-jin and Olympic archery medalist Chang Hye-jin  

This one wrote itself.

The Cannes Film Festival has confused actress Jang Hye-jin with an Olympic medalist in South Korea's national archery team who has the same name.
As a result, the athlete's photo was printed on the festival's Photocall brochure on Tuesday, instead of the dazzling actress.
Korea Times | Cannes Film Festival blunder: Wrong photo used in name mix-up

I've got to say that I've been in Korea a long time and honestly if I were looking online for photos of this person, even if I had another picture to reference, I would have assumed they were the same person too.

Of course now that I look at them both closer it's clear there's a decent age gap (actress Jang is 1975er while archer Chang is a 1987er) but still,that's a striking similarity in appearance. I don't think the Cannes people need to feel too bad about this.

Comments