Download Naver "V" videos on Android and iOS

Naver "V"

Many readers have asked me how they can download the videos from Naver's V Live app on their phones. I've already gone over a few ways of downloading the videos on your computer. But here are two convenient ways to do it right from your phones.


Android - use "Stellar Browser"


On Android, use an app called "Stellar Browser." This is actually useful for downloading videos from many sites, and the author recently added Naver "V" to its arsenal. Here's how it works:

Using Stellar Browser



Open the app, and click the "V" to go directly to the V live homepage, or you can just visit the page manually. 


You obviously cannot download live videos, but once the broadcast is finished, you can download. 



Go ahead and find that dreamy new EXO video. 



Press the green "high quality" version button. The orange download arrow will appear at the bottom of the Stellar browser. Press it!



Swipe right in the browser to see the list of your downloaded videos. 


Downloading Stellar Browser


Because this browser can download videos from various sites (most importantly, from YouTube), Google does not allow it in the Play Store.

However, it is available in various other app stores:


Stellar Browser is available in multiple languages, including: Thai, Indonesian, Turkish, Korean, Hindi, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, French, Chinese, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese.

Special credit to 세바스찬 from whose blog post I've taken and translated the information:
Future belongs to those who prepare for it today : 네이버 블로그


iOS - use "Documents 5"


I don't have an iOS device, so I can't test this method, but I'll share it here anyway. This tip comes from reader Ren Mtz, who wrote this comment:


For anyone who wants to download V App videos using you IOS device:
  • Open the app and click on the tab in the bottom right
  • Go to http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/?lang=en
  • And paste the V App link as usual and continue the same steps to download
  • Open the in app 'Downloads' folder and drag everything to 'iTunes Files'
  • Connect your iPhone to your computer and iTunes, under apps, you can save your videos on your computer

Unfortunately you have to keep the app open and your phone unlocked, so what I do is download a bunch of videos overnight to watch later

I also use en.savefrom.net when I'm downloading YouTube videos. It's the same concept, copy/paste/download

Hope this helps~ ^^

Like I said, I can't verify this method, but it's worth a try.

Good luck, and happy watching.

Comments

Unknown said…
I can download the video but there is no subtitles.pls help me.
Unknown said…
but how to download the subtitles?
Unknown said…
How to download subtitles?
Unknown said…
How to download subtitles?
Sam Nordberg said…
http://10wontips.blogspot.com/2017/02/download-subtitles-from-naver-v.html
Kooslee said…
I bought Shinhwa's videos Vlive+. Is there an option to download the videos onto my PC so I can save it for future? I downloaded those videos through v live app, but not sure if I can transfer them.
Unknown said…
Can it be used for download vlive+ videos?
Sam Nordberg said…
Maybe? I'm not a premium Channel+ subscriber, so I can't try it.
Wow said…
how to download video vlive+ ?
Unknown said…
Hi I really need some help. I've downloaded V-Live app a long time ago, and I hasn't used it for a long time too. I just used it occassionally when EXO is live. But the past few days I really can't open the App, it always says "No Internet Connection" I've tried to restart and re install it multiple times and still the same. Please :( Any suggestion on what to do with this? :((