Links from Feb 2020 - April 2020

Sorry for the lengthy delay here. It's been a pretty hectic season scrambling with the fallout of coronavirus issues. Lots of businesses have been struggling to secure funds and between work and some personal issues, I've been pretty swamped and not had the energy to sit down and hash out some posts I have sitting in the backburner. But the show must go on. So finally, here is a list of interesting links from the past couple of months here. Don't worry, the list isn't super large. I filtered out any news directly relating to the coronavirus. 


So sit back, relax, and get caught up. Long weekend is coming up here, thank God. So add them to your reading list to enjoy on your veranda in some nice spring weather. Personally I plan to, probably get drunk and eat the two Trader's pizzas I'll pick up later tonight. Don't judge me. 



Links from February 2020 ~ April 2020



Society, Culture, Lifestyle, etc. 



And the new trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula




Tech, Business, etc.



Korean news links (i.e. content I could't find English sources for)



And finally, this:

Comments