Links for July-Aug 2020

I can't believe it's been just two months since the last link roundup post. With the constant Coronavirus news it feels like this summer has lasted forever. Glad the weather is finally starting to cool down at night and I can stop running the A/C all night long. 

Now have a big dish of interesting links for your midweek grind. 



Links from July 2020 ~ August 2020



Society, Culture, Lifestyle, etc. links



Business, tech, etc. links



If you read this far you're probably one of my very few regular readers. I've been pretty busy lately and just don't have the energy or desire to post too much in this blog. I get ideas, but then realize how much work it would be to actually make detailed and thorough posts and I'd rather just game or watch Netflix when I finally get home. 

The views for these links posts never go beyond about 150 anyway so maybe I ought to just post these to Twitter instead of this link-roundup type format. 

Finally, if you're bored, check out this sci-fi series SF8. It's like a Korean version of Black Mirror, but much less bleak in a way because the focus is like most Korean dramas mostly on family interaction and 정 and the sci-fi dystopia stuff is mostly a background for that, but it makes for interesting results. I've been enjoying the series. There's only 8 episodes and I'm up to #6 at the moment. A surprising among of girl-on-girl love for a series too. I thought maybe this was a boundary-pushing thing but on second thought realized it may just be playing to the demographic that likely watches a show like this. Anyway it's worth checking out. 



Comments