Hancom Docs gets new Chrome extension

Hancom Docs, the free* web-based version of the Hancom Office suite, has a Chrome extension to give you quicker access to your documents and to upload files more easily.



Ideally you just need to log in to your Hancom Docs account with the extension and then you'll have quick links to creating new documents and to quickly upload files to your online cloud drive storage. 

At least that's what the images show it doing and the announcement claims it can do. For some reason I'm unable to actually get the darn extension to log-in for me. It's permanently logged-out and useless, despite me being logged into my Hancom Docs free account. 


Try it yourself if you use this service. Your millage may vary. 


Maybe it'll work for you. I'll stick to my old downloaded version of the app, which for the time being at least is still functional. Lord help me if I end up needing to wipe this drive. 

*Hancom Docs is free to use on the web (in-browser and online) with a simple SNS account login. If you want more online storage space, and the ability to download the desktop apps, you'll have to pay a monthly subscription fee that's about ~$6 right now. 

Comments