Links for January - March 2023

It's been a while since a good old fashioned Links post. I realized that I had saved up a backlog of links relating to the release of Apple Pay in Korea, which is supposedly due to happen this week. Though we've heard that before. So before it goes live, I figured it's as good a time as any to take a big steamy link dump on those of you who are interested. As usual, the below collection of links are just things (English articles) I found interesting, plus some links to tweets of Korean sources with some short commentary by me. 

Happy reading and enjoy the warming up spring weather, if you can simultaneously avoid the fine particulate matter floating around out there. 



Links from January - March 2023


Just FYI, the links start most recently and end up with the oldest. 



Comments