Links for April - May 2023

Summer is starting and what better way to enjoy it than to sit back with a jumbo sized iced Americano (or 아아 as the MZ kids are supposedly calling it) and catch up on some links that your old buddy Sam has been posting and saving over the last couple of months. 

I either store these articles in my Read Later list or post them to Twitter. But thanks to Musk shutting down API access to the birdsite, I can no longer easily pull out a list of all the links I posted there. That was actually the biggest reason I started also posting to Mastodon. Easy to extract these links out after I posted them there. That means they link back to the original Mastodon post (just like the Twitter ones did), so apologies for giving you an extra click. 

Enjoy the reading. Not all are gems. Some it's just worthwhile to peruse the headline, make a mental note, and move on. 



Links from April - May 2023


As always these are sorted most recently first. 


Comments