Hyundai Premium Outlets Gimpo (현대 프리미엄 아울렛 김포점) photosphere

Today I paid a visit to the newly-opened Hyundai Premium Outlets, located in Gimpo (현대 프리미엄 아울렛 김포점) just beside the Gimpo Ara Waterway Terminal & Marina (아라뱃길김포터미널). The design was quite nice, and I used the opportunity to try out the "photosphere" 360-degree panorama feature of my phone. So here you can take a look at what it's like to stand in one of the outdoor galleries.




There doesn't seem to be a Google Maps listing for it yet, but in the meantime here's a dropped-pin; best I could do.




I really want to use Google Maps more in Korea, but they are generally just too unreliable. Naver Maps, especially the Android app, is my go-to.


지도 크게 보기
2015.3.26 | 지도 크게 보기 ©  NAVER Corp.



You can also "Like" them on Facebook, so, yeah.

Comments