New Year of the Tiger 2022 doodles from Korean portal sites (Naver, Daum, Nate, Zum)

I'm always a sucker for cute logo doodles from the Korean portal sites. I find them adorable and it's a shame that they only get featured one day a year and pretty much disappear after that. So I enjoy saving them here for posterity. 

Here's the cute collection from this year, 2022, which in the traditional astrological cycles is a Year of the Tiger so you'll notice several tiger themes in these logos. 

Naver's 2022 doodles







Naver's End of 2021 special doodles


Naver also featured a set of doodles to say goodbye to 2021 that displayed on the homepage during December 31st. They are by artist 설동주, Seol Dongju, aka Jesse. 

Visit his Instagram at @skinheduck for more.



Daum's doodles



Nate's doodles



Zum's doodle



Ryan cake

And I guess since Ryan is sort of a tiger, or lion, or whatever he is, he is being featured as the special New Year 2022 cake at Paris Baguette.


Ryan cake. Image: Shina Ilbo

Ryan cake. Image: News1

Got a few more useful posts coming up but too lazy to actually post them. I've been doing some gaming lately and between normal work and that I can't bring myself to stare at these screens any more than necessary. 

Comments